Q & A
What makes you fearless?
1. What is your best character you played in your entire career that you think the most toughest and memorable for you?
2. A dream character you wish to do?
My goodness.. Its just nearly unbelievable that you will be answering our questions . That much near to us… I am really a great admirer of yours. You just bring smile on my face. Chahe vo ek choti si jhalak hi kyun na ho… the grace and dignity you have is classic.. The way you carry all your characters, that thehrao ,.something that has become so rare now a days. Listening to your interviews always gave me positive vibes.. If I have to keep your personality and your work in scales they would be equal in highest regards. I can go on and on but let also ask me you some questions too..
1. When you started your career it was a different, simpler time, when all focus was on character and their characteristics. Times have changed now there are very few artists who focus on character’s uniqueness.. How do you feel working with artists who take their role as it comes … itna bhi sochte nahin hain k kaise karna he, kya karna hai?
2. I have heard a lot about experience that people gain during theater work but recently watched few videos where celebrities were all thankful to their theater work and that it maintain their sanity and made them grew more.. I am amazed and so want to ask you what is that thing in theater that just grooms artists in every way and that they enjoy it so much?
3. Being such an amazing artist, you would have been offered similar roles, during those times how much you crave the creativity in roles, writing?
4. How was your experience in portraying particular kind of character in Mor Mahal? Your body language, expressions are simply flawless!
5. What gives you immense amount of satisfaction?