Here we go again, another week, another [not a] review, just sharing my free flowing, unedited thoughts as I watch ….
- Ajjo/Deenga/Mehru/Major Sahab….. yawwwwnnnn ….. hand on the ffwd button – thank God for modern technology… 1/3rd of the episode focused on the Ajjo/Dinga track… Why??
- Zaibu now a chef at Bedi’s restaurant …. errrrr….really? kyon? kaise? kab?
- Bedi/Rohail again [literally] chilling out on the balcony … Clearly Istanbul has no cafes/bars… moral of the story never go to Istanbul in the winters otherwise you too will have to chillax outdoors all the time….
- On Istanbul, it’s so small Madiha can stalk Rohail very easily … no escape for our [not so] bechara Rohail… Warning to all potential stalkees, do not live in Istanbul… warna aap log apne anjaam ke khud zimmedar honge …
- Maa ne Rohail ko bohot kuch sikhaya magar acche dost banana nahin sikhaye ... more than half of Rohail’s problems stem from having useless friends like the thaali ka baingan Bedi and the looney-tooney Madiha …
- Umbrellas magically appear out of thin air, Madiha waits outside on benches in pouring rain, and Zaibu wears boots when relaxing at home and writing diaries in the middle of the night …. Ashk haiiiiii
- Poor Auntyji falls sick, Zaibu cannot get through to Rohail and does not know how to call an ambulance, so she drags poor beemar Auntyji through hallways and streets (the size of Istanbul is now shrinking magically by the episode) …. errr Zaibu behen, agar taxi /bus nahin hain Istanbul main tau why didn’t you call Chinky bhai? Or better yet, should’ve called Bedi, your new boss/best friend/bhai ?? No wonder Auntyji passed out… By the way, did Zaibu really compare Auntyji to a tractor?? Way to go bahu raani!
Has Rohail quit his job? How come he’s able to araam se sip on his coffee, and flip through TV channels at 9 am … Oh, and why does Madiha wear a hoodie to bed?
- Why does Zaibu lie and save Madiha’s butt? Does she wanna be a candidate for the People-look-at-me-I’m-the-mazloom-long-suffering biwi of the year award??
- Madiha bibi, Wah! Recommending a nurse! What a way to endear yourself to a woman you see as your honay wali saasu maa… Shabash beta ab to hogayi tumhari shaadi Rohail se ….
- And on Auntyji, wasn’t she admitted in the hospital? If so, why was she wearing her coat and stuff after coming back from tests?? By now, we know houses are not heated in Istanbul, are hospitals like that too???
- Bottom line, Ashk haiiiiii…...
Written by SZ~