Again, no attempt at a review, just sharing more random thoughts after this latest episode:
- Ajjo Deenga and the whole shebang. Now Ajjo’s expecting… Does anybody even care any more? Yawwwwnn!!
- The thook chaatnaa lines … Was there a particular need to repeat this phrase at least 10 times during the episode?
- Didn’t Aunty Kulsoom just have a heart attack? If so, then why was the whole khaandaan walking home after she was discharged – that too when it was snowing? Agar Aunty phisal jaatin tau aur mushkil ho jaati!!
- Rohail (looking hot in his charcoal grey suit and aviators) making phone calls on the balcony? Kyon ghar ke andar jagah nahin thi?
- Zebu interrupting Rohail to tell him naashta taiyar hai… ok, scratch the question above – clearly Rohail knows his wife well …
- An aside: Is that particular suit Rohail’s favorite?
- By the way, that was a beautiful pan shot of the city from the balcony – excellent work by Khizar Idrees!
- After all this when Rohail comes in, there is clearly no nashta … Zebu’s still laying the table and putting out stuff … What was that in the bucket? Yoghurt??
- Lovely close up shots of Madiha as she contemplates her future, and her place in Rohail’s life. Mehreen’s beautiful expressions exquisitely captured by Khizar – great team work by the two here.
- The Madiha and Rohail scene was a little more than weird – Madiha seems psychotic/ almost evil now … seems like Zebu ki khair nahin hai … bhaag Zebu bhaag!
Best scene of the episode for me: Rohail reading Faiz to his mom … awwww!!!
Written by SZ~